This weekend found us:
- enjoying the freshly fallen snow. After 53 days without precipitation we were so very happy to see the rain friday afternoon, followed with a snowy greeting Saturday morning.
- watching this movie and missing the horses.
- going on a long hike Saturday afternoon. So pretty!
- writing postcards to friends... the last from New Mexico.
- boxing up a nature exchange box and other this and that to send away to far off places.
- helping a friend with a project.
- reviewing my planner and making lists... oh, so many lists of things to do before the move.
- looking for houses and connecting with friends who are so graciously helping us find a place to land! Thank you, friends!
- figuring out that the Super Bowl could be watched on the iPad (since we don't have regular TV) and watching the kids realize that it was, in fact, not a big deal.
- spending time cleaning out the studio/laundry room. Oh. My!
- and watching, and capturing, the view...
And morning again...
It never gets old. Really! This will be the thing I miss the very most about this place.
Weekending with the sweet Amanda!