Monday, July 15, 2013

Road Trip





This weekend our road trip took us through an amazing diversity of climate and habitats... and all within a five hour drive from home.

We are now playing a bit of catch up and processing what we learned along the way. I expect there will be some new art and other makings coming from this experience. 

We made a very cool and unexpected side journey I will share later this week too!

It was short and sweet but worth every hour in the Jeep.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great kick-off to the new week.


P.S. I am messin' with this here blog a bit this week so things might be changing around a little while I figure it out. 



10 comments:

  1. Trees! Greenery! It looks beautiful. And, is a good reminder that we need to get out to explore some of the non-city stuff near our new home, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Yes. And Yes... some out of city exploring is in order!

      Delete
  2. Great pics! I love road trips, sounds like you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo!!!! My my my you do live in a very pretty spot :) Can't wait to see what you do with your space here on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There is so much beauty so close... and I love all of the different landscapes within such a short drive.

      Delete
  4. Road trips are the best! I can't wait to hear about this side trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Hopefully pictures of the side trip up tomorrow! It is super cool.

      Delete
  5. I like the changes to the blog! I've driven that very road you went on. I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KC.
      There were a few times on that road I was leaning over so far... away from the cliffs edge... that I was almost sitting in Wes' lap. It is a wild road!

      Delete