The bubbles came out yesterday when we got back from our hike, because it felt a bit like summer...
In other news...
- The wonderful folks over at Imagine Childhood interviewed Annie and I about our ebook and the Mud Puddles blog. We are totally enamored with IC so it was great fun when they asked us to do the interview. And they are giving away a copy of "The Weather Watcher's Handbook!"
- Speaking of Mud Puddles, there are some very cute nature inspired valentine cards over there to print out and give.
- I have taken to serving food up to the table in our glass storage containers. It is so easy to pop a lid on any leftovers and get them into the fridge. Anything to save doing more dishes at this point.
- While I have one hundred thousand things to do, I am still really happy I signed on to do this blogger swap organized by the sweet Amanda. It is so fun and I have my little box almost ready to go... I am looking forward to when I have a moment to check out this amazing list of bloggers (many new to me).
- I have been checking off those boxes on my many lists... and if something is not on one of my lists I write it in and check it off. Yep! Tracking progress wherever I can find it!
- The biggest box on the list was checked off yesterday. We found a house! I am beyond excited about the house itself and the location. Location. Location. Location! It is truth! (More on that soon.)