This weekend was somewhat busy, but good, with healthy doses of downtime when needed. Wes' parents were here visiting from Maine (a trip planned before the big moving plans were set into motion).
- The last day of work for Wes on Friday! Yay!
- Hiking a goodbye hike on one of our favorite New Mexico trails.
- A visit to Aztec Ruins.
- Lots and lots of Mexican food - because we all miss it when we live in the east!
- And some BBQ for good measure.
- Some packing... but not too much.
- Talking to Annie on the phone while she & her kiddos hung out at my parents house for an overnight stay while waiting for their flight back home. Fun!
- Along with Olympics, this documentary, and lots of talk of family, dreams, the future, and the crazy twists and turns of life!
I could not help but complete geek out on taking photos when I went out to check up on them... because you know, I really had nothing else to do...
It will take a lot of work to get them back into shape to make finished quilts but it is certainly a "someday project!"
We are on the 4 day countdown...
Lots of packing and cleaning ahead over the next few days.
Hope you have a great start to the week!
*weekending with Amanda*